Another good ‘before and after’ example. Cube’s problem was a confusing website that had been updated a bit haphazardly. I reviewed the site, provided recommendations on approach and structure, and rewrote all of the content in a consistent tone without sounding too scaremongering. The content also had to appeal to everyone from millionaire art collectors, governments and financial institutions right down to someone with a vintage car they really, really want to keep safe. As with all web content projects, keywords were strategically used throughout the copy and I wrote all meta data.
And now I know where to go in the event of a zombie apocalypse or similar disaster. (Actually I don’t – there’s a reason there’s no contact page and the client wouldn’t even tell me the exact location no matter how many times I asked about a site visit for “research purposes”.)
- Content strategy
- Web writing